In the Opening Plenary the position paper of FEI on the development of women entrepreneurship was presented.
Parallel Working Group Discussions:-
-Session One: Macro-level policies to advance the WED Agenda :–
In this session, an in-depth discussion on gender-sensitive National policy, regulation and strategy for entrepreneurship.
The interactive discussion based on the position paper’s Condition frameworks:
(1) Gender-sensitive legal and regulatory system that advances women’s economic empowerment,
(2) Effective leadership and coordination in promoting WED, and
(6) Representation of women entrepreneurs and participation in Policy dialogue.
-Session Two: Access to key resources to advance the WED Agenda
This session explore how gender intersects with issues Around access to finance, markets, technology and BDS services And the ways the enhance the FEI’s proposed position in these Areas.
It will be based on the position paper’s condition Frameworks:-
(3) Access to Finance
(4) Access to Gender Sensitive Business Development Services and
(5) Access to Markets and Technology.
Closing Plenary, This session summing-up takeaways from each of the working group discussions.
Invitation from: FEDERATION OF EGYPTIAN INDUSTRIES
And also under regulation OF :-
ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY
THE NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR WOMEN