- Joseph Ghanem Chef of party.
- Walid Qorish Team Leader (speaker) project briefing.
- Menna Amr 3R program , 3R (HR intervention wth private sector).
- Reham Moawad 3R expert 3R study cases.
- Dina Aly program manager Ebdaa Rehletak (training for employment program).
- Ehab Haggag program manager, productivity improvement program.
Number of participants
- 27 from BWE21 Members
The workshop was discussed the following topics:
- Improving technical secondary education and labor skills to meet the needs of the market through improving curricula, training teachers, and linking with the private sector;
- Promoting innovation and quality assurance at technical schools;
- Establishing partnerships between businesses and technical schools in order to understand skills needed for employment, create a pool of qualified candidates, and link students with jobs through career centers and employment fairs;
- Improving the performance of the private sector though enhanced labor productivity gained via in-house training and improved human resource strategies that reduce turnover; and
- Building the capacity of business associations to advocate for policy and regulatory reforms related to workforce development and labor market efficiency.