This regional symposium will be held in Amman, Jordan, as part of the partnership between the Committee
The National Council of the Arab States and the Arab Center for Training and Research / Kawthar
For two days, according to the project work plan and this, on 13 – 14 June 2019. It should be noted that the process
Evaluation, audit and analysis on gender equality, and emphasis on women’s participation in economic activity
And their access to commercial markets nationally, regionally and internationally covering six countries: Egypt, Jordan and Egypt
Lebanon, Morocco and Tunisia.
-Regional seminar objectives
The curriculum includes presentation and discussion of the course, methodology, project results and outputs according to the following objectives:
- Launch of project outputs: regional report, advocacy manuals and policy dialogue for change.
- Present key findings and issues arising from gender-based assessment, audit and analysis
Social dialogue and discussion with women and entrepreneurs, policy makers, developmentists and service providers
With reference to their work curriculum and experience.
- Exchange of experiences, lessons learned and good practices on personal and institutional experiences,
Policies and programs as well as the provision of services.
- Development of a national and regional strategic framework entitled “Gender and Trade: A Vision for the Future” entitled
“Gender equality and trade: a vision for the future” with agreed priorities at both levels
National and regional levels.
-The Expected Results
- Main results will be shared and products published.
- A strategic framework designed on the basis of priority interventions developed and adopted by the authorities
Are key actors in mainstreaming gender mainstreaming in trade for equality.