Number of participants
The WoB Observatory is collaborating with its partners: The Financial Regulatory Authority (FRA), The National Council for Women (NCW), The Egyptian Institute of Directors (EIOD), The International Finance Corporation (IFC), The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) and UN Women, to accentuate the following:
- Highlight the policy and legislative changes to institutionalize gender diversity on corporate boards.
- Launch the 2020 WoB Annual Monitoring Report and way forward to reach 2030 targets.
- Shed light on the importance of closing the gender gap and increasing diversity on boards to improve companies’ performance.
- Provide an overview of resources available for companies to support board placement of qualified women.
- Graduate 55 certified women board directors.
P.S. This work is implemented within the framework of the joint programme “Promoting Productive Employment and Decent Work for Women in Egypt, Jordan, and Palestine”, implemented by UN Women and ILO in partnership with the National Council for Women and the Ministry of Manpower through a generous fund by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA).