Workforce Improvement and Skill Enhancement Project, the United States for International Development (USAID) funded project, has the pleasure held this event “Development of Private Sector Engagement” on Monday, November 23, 2020, from 09:00 am until 05:00 pm, at the Conrad Hotel, Cairo.
The event objective was to present the interventions and the results of the private sector programs implemented through the WISE project in cooperation with the private sector institutions to reduce the turnover of the workforce, improve labor productivity and provide job opportunities for job seekers. The conference included the following:
- Disseminating success achieved by MoSS in the implementation of WISE’s Ebdaa Rehletak Program (ER), and presenting MoSS’s Ebdaa Rehletak Central Unit (ERCU) Strategic Plan;
- Disseminating success achieved by private sector firms as a result of integrating the implementation of WISE’s 3R, Productivity Improvement Program (PIP), and ER.
- Announcing partnerships with FEI & TCF for adopting the PIP Program and promoting it among private sector entities.
- Announcing a partnership with FEI for adopting the 3R Program and promoting it among private sector entities.
- Sharing knowledge, challenges, lessons learned success stories, and recommendations about ER, 3R & PIP programs with industry and partners.
- Recognizing ERU members and private sector entities that successfully completed the implementation of ER, 3R & PIP programs.
|They invite Dr. Yomna El Sheridy to attend as a moderator|