The Egyptian-African Businessmen’s Association has invited Dr. Yomna El Sheridy, President of Businesswomen of Egypt 21, to speak at the Conference “Mechanisms and ways of sustaining small, medium, and micro enterprises Through and after the Corona Pandemic”.
The main themes of the conference were:
- The economic and productivity impacts of the SME sector as a result of the Corona crisis and pandemic.
- Marketing and management ideas and solutions to be followed to overcome the effects of the crisis and support entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs.
- The Initiatives of the Central Bank of Egypt in the last five years before and after Corona on the SME sector and what is proposed now and in the future in this regard.
- The importance of databases for SMEs and linking them to business databases, materials, and finance, an assessment of the situation, and urgent proposals in this regard in order to serve to stand behind the sector and serve the integration of the Egyptian economy within one official framework.
- Opportunities, challenges, and threats faced by this sector and the presentation of entrepreneurial models to identify the practical opportunities for success and come up with recommendations.