·Lecturer and Speaker in Leadership, Team building, Media, Public Relation and Business etiquette, educated and inspired over 2000 trainees across Egypt and the Middle East .
· Over 10 years of experience in lecturing as Instructor at the American University in Cairo , Head of Sports Communication Module in FIFAICIES Programme in Sport Management in Cairo University, lecturer in Arab Academy for Science, Technology, and Maritime Transport in Alex and other and other reputable education institutes.
· Currently General Manager Corporate Communication, Suez Canal bank and Former Regional Communication Manager MENA Region at Arab Radio & TV , over 20 years of experience in managing Marketing Communication Plan, Internal Communication , Media Relation , Corporate Social Responsibility , Sponsorship , Investor Relation, Customer Communication and Branding.
· Holder of Post graduate degree in Broadcasting from the Faculty of Mass Communication, Cairo University, Bachelor of Commerce from faculty of Ain shams university , received training in communication, project management, sales & marketing, train the trainer and business audit in Canada , Spain , Germany , Egypt and UAE.
· Founder of the Global HR Forum with over 500 professionals in Human Resources.
· Member of The International Advertising Association, International Public Relations Association , The Associated Press Middle East Dialogue Forum , The Foreign Press Association , The Business Women Of Egypt 21 and The Rotary Club Cairo Royal.
· Awarded by the Egyptian Junior Businessmen Association for effort in women economic empowerment and by Arab Academy for Science, Technology, and Maritime Transport in Alex as a leading Media Instructor and By ADO presse group as Model for Egyptian Women and By ROTARY for volunteer work in developing the community .