EGYPT-ITALY BUSINESS RELATIONS AND THE WAY FORWARD - EIWF
n/a AICE, Corso Venezia in Milan
30 November 2017
05 December 2017
The following are few of the conclusions and recommendations:
- The success of the first EIWF established a platform for future bilateral meetings.
- We need to revive the establishment of a businesswomen chapter is the Egyptian Italian Business Association or establish a businesswomen NGO in Milano to be our center point in the future bilateral meetings, you decide on which venue to pursue.
- Simultaneous Translation is a must to overcome any language barrier.
- Alternating venues between one time in Italy and one time in Cairo can be discussed compared to our multilateral meetings in February every year.
Ø In addition :
1) Position of women in a society reflects the country’s image.
2) Change of perceptions regarding instability & safety in the region was accomplished.
3) Great potential & opportunities for mutual benefits for Egyptians & Italian.
4) Mutual potential and opportunities exist for both Italian and Egyptian Companies in the fields: (Food, agric., energy, healthcare, leather, technology, water, environment, herbs, herbal medicine - Shared value (social & business).
5) Increasing women employment can help economy
6) Improvements have been made in gov. policy for private sector, finance, SMEs, women in business.