BWE21 is a self-financed, nonprofit and independent NGO. Members come from a wide range of business backgrounds.
We seek to positively impact businesswomen and the Egyptian economy through our business development services, networking and international partnerships.
- Establish an economic information bank to help develop small and medium enterprises for women.
- Raise awareness about the eco-system that supports women in the field of business at a national level.
- Strengthen strategic partnerships with the government as well as national businessmen in order to provide national pilot programs. Such programs aim at educating women on entrepreneurship, project management, vocational training, life skills as well as career counseling programs.
- Develop and manage international partnerships to support businesswomen.
Through our business development services and expertise, we seek to empower and positively affect women businesses by creating strong networks and encourage international partnerships.
BME21 has a pioneering vision for the economic empowerment of women. We hope to achieve this vision by directing our success potential and by exerting strenuous efforts towards unleashing women talents in the field of business, support their business and economic development.
BWE recognizes the economic challenges that face working women of today, and emphasizes its role in addressing these challenges. We seek to help women by developing their skills and strengthening their economic power for the sake of their career growth. Our goal is to build a national platform to provide solutions and direct initiatives relevant to the growth of women’s SMEs in Egypt. We base our work on a strategic and methodical long-term framework. Our work includes strategic directions, action taking and developing the discipline of prioritizing. The work strategy translates the operational plans and puts them into effect, with the single aim of achieving the vision of BWE21 in empowering women.
BWE21 is a national platform for economic development, attracting partners and donors to design and implement national and international business initiatives to serve the growth of Egyptian women.
– Establish an economic information bank to help develop small and medium enterprises for women.
– Raise awareness about the eco-system that supports businesswomen on a national level.
– Build, support and manage strategic partnerships with government and national businesses in order to provide pilot programs in the fields of project management, entrepreneurship education, vocational training, and career counselling as well as life skills programs.
– Develop and manage international business partnerships to support businesswomen as well as the Egyptian economy.
BWE21 aims at creating a stimulating business environment that allows SMEs to grow,
especially in areas of entrepreneurship and empowering businesswomen.
– Develop the role of businesswomen leaders and women in senior management positions in decision-making and shaping the future as well as trends of economic development in Egypt.
– Contribute to advocacy, law reform and policy setting that support women’s
– Direct the social responsibility efforts of partners and private sector as well as
initiating multiple networks that aim at supporting the implementation BWE’s strategy.
– Design and implement awareness campaigns as well as organize annual conferences and specialized workshops that contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the association.
Enhance the development of BWE21 as a national platform for economic development, attracting partners and donors to design and implement national and international initiatives as well as practices that serve the business growth of Egyptian women
A Word from the President
Another year with more hopes and heights yet to be reached.
Women economic empowerment is not considered a luxury but rather a necessity to improve the future to our nations.
Our activities this year marked new strategic partnerships and more successes than we had hoped to achieve.
BWE21 now reflects the needs of 350 women of small to medium business owners with a combined investment over 3 Billion Egyptian Pounds and an average of 20000 employees and workers whom we help grow to the next level.
Women for success for the fifth year has achieved excellent results in the fields of networking. We have managed to create steady strong links among business women for over 25 countries