BWE21 is self financed and independent NGO striving to serve its members and the community at large. From the up to date information, BWE21 acquires by being part of Egypt’s most dynamic business grouping. BWE21 unites hundreds of companies and executives and plays a constructive role in the Egyptian economy. The strength of BWE 21 lies in its members who accomplish together what is impossible alone. Creating and enabling legal and regularity environment in order to increase access to finance and different markets as well as increasing access to training and business infrastructure is how BWE21 works, BWE 21 provides access to information and counseling to all members and tries to strengthen business associations. The strength of BWE 21 lies in its members’ unity that enables them to achieve accomplishments as a group effort.
She made it” is an initiative to encourage female STEM education and empower STEM-educated women to establish their own businesses, through a series of events and workshops.
Time to make your calendar for another unforgettable event Businesswomen of Egypt 21 has the honor to invite you to attend the 4th Annual WOMEN FOR SUCCESS Conference ther...
How to get financing
For small and medium enterprises
The following are few of the conclusions and recommendations:
- The success of the first EIWF established a platform for future bil...
“She made it” is an initiative to encourage female STEM education and empower STEM-educated women to establish their own businesses, through a series of events and workshops.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the establishment of the society and honoring the members of the association from more than 10 years and honoring a number of people with special needs
The proceedings of the Fourth Conference ended with the conclusion of WOMEN FOR SUCCESS
Women SME's - World of Possibilities
- International Cooperation and Conferences:It is a special committee for the annual conference arrangements and conferences in which the association participates and contacts with international organizations concerned with supporting the economic activity of women.
- STEM - Women in Technology:To pay attention to the development of women's activities in the fields of technology and information and cooperate with the GPP to develop an annual plan to achieve the objectives of the Committee
- Training and Human Resources Development : Raising competencies and skills for working women and businesswomen through holding training courses adopting educational issues aimed at raising the level of female graduates and guiding basic education policies introducing businesswomen to how to deal with financial institutions, banks and the stock exchange
- Membership and Resources Development :Bringing leading elements and providing special services to the members of the association Finding funding sources for training programs and various projects Activate the card discounts for the Assembly
- Media and Social Media:Interested in the website of the association and contact with external parties and the issuance of any press release on behalf of the association
- Women on Board :Take care of all activities related to supporting women in leadership positions and cooperate with the GPP to develop an annual plan to achieve the objectives of the Committee
Subscribe to our newsletter